SAASONS DEVELOPERS

Inventory Rate List

(First Floor)

Apartment Category. Gross Area
(Sq. Ft.) approx
Price
(Per Sq. Ft.)
Total Price 40%
Down Payment
60%
Balance
16 Monthly
Installments
Status
101 C One Bed (P) 1405 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 30,207,500 Rs. 12,083,000 Rs. 18,124,500 Rs. 1,132,781
108 2 Bed (P) 1788 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 38,442,000 Rs. 15,376,800 Rs. 23,065,200 Rs. 1,441,575
109 2 Bed (P) 1788 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 38,442,000 Rs. 15,376,800 Rs. 23,065,200 Rs. 1,441,575
110 2 Bed (P) 1796 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 38,614,000 Rs. 15,445,600 Rs. 23,168,400 Rs. 1,448,025
111 C 1 Bed (P) 1426 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 30,659,000 Rs. 12,263,600 Rs. 18,395,400 Rs. 1,149,713
112 1 Bed (P) 1312 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 28,208,000 Rs. 11,283,200 Rs. 16,924,800 Rs. 1,057,800
1131 Bed (P) 1493 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 32,099,500 Rs. 12,839,800 Rs. 19,259,700 Rs. 1,203,731
114 1 Bed (P) 1486 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 31,949,000 Rs. 12,779,600 Rs. 19,169,400 Rs. 1,198,088
115 C 1 Bed (P) 1251 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 26,896,500 Rs. 10,758,600 Rs. 16,137,900 Rs. 1,008,619
116 1 Bed (P) 1274 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 27,391,000 Rs. 10,956,400 Rs. 16,434,600 Rs. 1,027,163
117 1 Bed (P) 1539 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 33,088,500 Rs. 13,235,400 Rs. 19,853,100 Rs. 1,240,819
118 2 Bed (P) 1708 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 36,722,000 Rs. 14,688,800 Rs. 22,033,200 Rs. 1,377,075
119 Studio 606 Rs. 21,500Rs. 13,029,000 Rs. 5,211,600 Rs. 7,817,400 Rs. 488,588
120 Studio 493 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 10,599,500 Rs. 4,239,800 Rs. 6,359,700 Rs. 397,481
121 Studio 478 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 10,277,000 Rs. 4,110,800 Rs. 6,166,200 Rs. 385,388
Apartment Category. Gross Area
(Sq. Ft.) approx
Price
(Per Sq. Ft.)
Total Price 40%
Down Payment
60%
Balance
16 Monthly
Installments
Status

Completion within 16 months
NOTE: 10% extra will be charged for Corner units.
PAYMENT PLAN: 40% Down Payment Remaining 60% to be paid either monthly or quarterly over a period of 16 months in terms of installments.

SAASONS DEVELOPERS

Inventory Rate List

( Second Floor )

Apartment Category. Gross Area
(Sq. Ft.) approx
Price
(Per Sq. Ft.)
Total Price 40%
Down Payment
60%
Balance
16 Monthly
Installments
Status
201 C One Bed (P) 1405 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 30,207,500 Rs. 12,083,000 Rs. 18,124,500 Rs. 1,132,781
208 2 Bed (P) 1788 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 38,442,000 Rs. 15,376,800 Rs. 23,065,200 Rs. 1,441,575
209 2 Bed (P) 1788 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 38,442,000 Rs. 15,376,800 Rs. 23,065,200 Rs. 1,441,575
210 2 Bed (P) 1796 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 38,614,000 Rs. 15,445,600 Rs. 23,168,400 Rs. 1,448,025
211 C 1 Bed (P) 1426 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 30,659,000 Rs. 12,263,600 Rs. 18,395,400 Rs. 1,149,713
212 1 Bed (P) 1312 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 28,208,000 Rs. 11,283,200 Rs. 16,924,800 Rs. 1,057,800
213 1 Bed (P) 1493 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 32,099,500 Rs. 12,839,800 Rs. 19,259,700 Rs. 1,203,731
214 1 Bed (P) 1486 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 31,949,000 Rs. 12,779,600 Rs. 19,169,400 Rs. 1,198,088
215 C 1 Bed (P) 1251 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 26,896,500 Rs. 10,758,600 Rs. 16,137,900 Rs. 1,008,619
216 1 Bed (P) 1274 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 27,391,000 Rs. 10,956,400 Rs. 16,434,600 Rs. 1,027,163
217 1 Bed (P) 1539 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 33,088,500 Rs. 13,235,400 Rs. 19,853,100 Rs. 1,240,819v
218 2 Bed (P) 1708 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 36,722,000 Rs. 146,88,800 Rs. 22,033,200 Rs. 1,377,075
219 Studio 606 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 13,029,000 Rs. 5,211,600 Rs. 7,817,400 Rs. 488,588
220 Studio 493 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 10,599,500 Rs. 4,239,800 Rs. 6,359,700 Rs. 397,481
221 Studio 478 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 10,277,000 Rs. 4,110,800 Rs. 6,166,200 Rs. 385,388
222 Studio 497 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 10,685,500 Rs. 4,274,200 Rs. 6411300 Rs. 400,706
Apartment Category. Gross Area
(Sq. Ft.) approx
Price
(Per Sq. Ft.)
Total Price 40%
Down Payment
60%
Balance
16 Monthly
Installments
Status

Completion within 16 months
NOTE: 10% extra will be charged for Corner units.
PAYMENT PLAN: 40% Down Payment Remaining 60% to be paid either monthly or quarterly over a period of 16 months in terms of installments.

SAASONS DEVELOPERS

Inventory Rate List

( Third Floor )

Apartment Category. Gross Area
(Sq. Ft.) approx
Price
(Per Sq. Ft.)
Total Price 40%
Down Payment
60%
Balance
16 Monthly
Installments
Status
308 2 Bed (P) 1788 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 38,442,000 Rs. 15,376,800 Rs. 23,065,200 Rs. 1,441,575
309 2 Bed (P) 1788 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 38,442,000 Rs. 15,376,800 Rs. 23,065,200 Rs. 1,441,575
310 2 Bed (P) 1796 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 38,614,000 Rs. 15,445,600 Rs. 23,168,400 Rs. 1,448,025
311 C 1 Bed (P) 1426 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 30,659,000 Rs. 12,263,600 Rs. 18,395,400 Rs. 1,149,713
312 1 Bed (P) 1312 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 28,208,000 Rs. 11,283,200 Rs. 16,924,800 Rs. 1,057,800
315 C 1 Bed (P) 1251 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 26,896,500 Rs. 10,758,600 Rs. 16,137,900 Rs. 1,008,619
317 1 Bed (P) 1539 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 33,088,500 Rs. 13,235,400 Rs. 19,853,100 Rs. 1,240,819
318 2 Bed (P) 1708 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 36,722,000 Rs. 14,688,800 Rs. 22,033,200 Rs. 1,377,075
319 Studio 606 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 13,029,000 Rs. 5,211,600 Rs. 7,817,400 Rs. 488,588
320 Studio 493 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 10,599,500 Rs. 4,239,800 Rs. 6,359,700 Rs. 397,481
321 Studio 478 Rs. 21,500 Rs. 10,277,000 Rs. 4,110,800 Rs. 6,166,200 Rs. 385,388
Apartment Category. Gross Area
(Sq. Ft.) approx
Price
(Per Sq. Ft.)
Total Price 40%
Down Payment
60%
Balance
16 Monthly
Installments
Status

Completion within 16 months
NOTE: 10% extra will be charged for Corner units.
PAYMENT PLAN: 40% Down Payment Remaining 60% to be paid either monthly or quarterly over a period of 16 months in terms of installments.